Our comprehensive franchise package gives you the tools to offer the award winning Monkey Music experience whilst operating an efficient and profitable business.
What is the Package?
- The Monkey Music franchise fee is £13,975 plus vat – a proven investment offering healthy returns for a low capital commitment
- Primary source of income is weekly classes with additional sources of income possible by offering parties, holiday workshops, event entertainment, nursery class teaching and the sale of Monkey Music merchandise
- All Monkey Music franchisees operate under a detailed ‘Franchise Agreement’ and are provided with training and a comprehensive Monkey Music Operating Manual. Other key features include:
- Sole rights to run the Monkey Music franchise business in an exclusive and specified territory, using the Monkey Music name, trademarks, know-how and curricula, under a renewable 5 year licence
- Award winning Monkey Music curricula encompassing nearly 500 songs and lesson plans for every teaching week. Four separate programmes for children aged from 3 months to 4/5 year olds. The Monkey Music curricula is fully copyrighted and regularly enhanced, resulting in a musical curricula which is both structured, unique and geared to four separate age groups of babies and children
- Comprehensive franchise ‘kit’ including percussion instruments, marketing material, branded stationery and Curricula music downloads
- National Advertising of the Monkey Music brand
- CRMS (Customer Relationship Management System) - downloadable free business resources + bespoke management information tools
- Access to our franchisee ‘chat’ forum for top tips
- Bespoke Health and Safety and Child Protection policies supported by specialist external consultants
How do we support our franchisees and provide ongoing training?
We have a dedicated franchise support department who provide ongoing training and support to enable our franchise network to flourish. This includes:
- Initial intensive 5-day teacher and business training and support programme on all aspects of running a Monkey Music franchise
- Subsequent personalised mentoring schedule including visits to your territory, Skype and telephone meetings
- Day-to-day support from our Franchise Support Manager via email, Skype or telephone
- Tailored and specialist enhanced support by the Monkey Music Head Office Support Team
- Ongoing training to support individual franchisees as their business grows
- Annual Support Meetings with the Franchise Support Manager to assist individual business planning and development
- Support with teacher recruitment and training from our specialist teacher training consultants
- Regular meeting opportunities with other franchisees through ongoing Curricula Forums and other popular group meetings such as Franchisee Forums and the Annual Franchise Conference
- Support from specialist consultant advisors who advise on child protection issues, health & safety concerns, social media etc
Throughout Monkey Music, you will find people who have interesting stories, both personally and professionally. Amongst our franchisees are former teachers, TV producers, child minders, West End stars, chartered accountants, marketing managers, events managers, opera singers, actors, retailers, fashion buyers … who are you, and where do you fit in?
Our franchisees fall into two categories:
- Those who both manage the business and teach some classes along with their teaching team who they recruit to support them as their business grows
- Those who opt to focus solely on the business development and management and who engage teachers from day one
Could you become a Monkey Music Franchisee?
- You must believe in the fundamental role that music plays in early development
- You need to be confident, articulate and a good communicator
- You need to be passionate about customer service and supporting young families
- If you wish to teach (which isn’t vital) you need to have a tuneful singing voice
- You will also be decisive and self-motivated and able to lead others
- You need to be organised, be able to drive and be computer literate
Please note that full Monkey Music teacher training and business training is given initially and you will be mentored and supported on an ongoing basis.