Terms & Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy notice govern Monkey Music Limited’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Please read these Terms carefully before using the Website. By accessing any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
The term ‘Monkey Music Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. ‘Monkey Music Limited’ is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 03155505 whose registered office is Unit 16 Thrales End Farm, Thrales End Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire AL5 3NS. Our VAT number is 685 1332 30. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Name and contact information, including e-mail address.
- Address information, including your postcode.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The personal information that you provide to us whilst using the Website is very important to us and we will only collect and use it in accordance with our Privacy Notice, which can be accessed via the link at the bottom of our website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to you and us at the point at which you agree to these Terms (including where the loss or damage results from our breach of these Terms). Loss or damage will be reasonably foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us.
- We will also not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to you where you are not entering into these terms as a consumer.
- We do not:
(i) accept any liability for damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from your use of the Website;
(ii) guarantee which content and services will be available on the Website. All content and services on the Website are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis; or
(iii) guarantee that the Website will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition nor that the information on the Website itself will be free from errors or omissions (however, we will use all reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable once they have been brought to our attention).
- We are not responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises out of any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events shall include, without limitation, failure of infrastructure, government intervention, wars, civil commotion, hijacking, fire, flood, accident, storm, strikes, lockouts, terrorist attacks or industrial action affecting us or our suppliers.
- Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties).
- We provide the Website to you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purpose without our express written permission.
- If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.